Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ete.a Ingenieurgesellschaft
Studies of energy and heating technologies at the University of Applied Sciences Gießen and Technical University Dresden; Promotion at the Technical University Dresden/Germany, Faculty Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Energy Technology
Field of activity
- honorary professor at the THM Gießen, department LSE, for emission reduction/avoidance and immission control
- Assignment in the national group of expertise for the amendment of the BAT-Code Of Practice regarding Waste to Energy
- Member of Processnet (DECHEMA; VDI-GVC) section Waste treatment and Recycling
- Authorized from the IHK Gießen-Friedberg as certified expert for combustion process (process engineering); flue gas treatment; (process) analyses; measurements
- Appointment in the task group VDI 3460 „ emission reduction – waste to energy“ and VDI 3459 "nomenclature in energy and waste Management"; coworking in the task group VDI 3925 "tools for evaluation of waste to energy plant"
- Member of committee IUTA Duisburg, R&D project „research into behaviour of Mercury for optimizing wet gas cleaning systems“, "condensing wet electrostatic precipitator" and "low temperature SCR"
- Since 2002 lectureship at University of Applied Sciences Jena, flue gas purification and project planning of technical installations; lectureship at University of Applied Sciences Gießen, flue gas purification
- Instructor project management / executive coach IHK Dillenburg/Germany
- Process improvements in the field of waste to energy, planning, consultance and execution in the field of energy management and flue gas purification technology
Phone: +49 (0)6404-658164